Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Please Eat Me, I'm Delicious! (Day 2)


Breakfast, Day 2 version.


So apparently I missed the part of the rules where extra points were awarded for style and presentation. I'll try to do better from here on out. Wait, just checked the rules again - it's just whoever eats the cheapest. Oh well, Wendi, you can always try this for your next challenge.


Both my lunch and dinner yesterday were free (couple slices of donated pizza for supper), so my first day total was: 21.5 cents. That's how we like to start things off.


I've doubled that total with breakfast this morning - oatmeal, cinnamon, banana. And regardless of how pretty it is, it still tastes just fine. Got a cheap lunch already packed up in my office as well - I'll update early afternoon with the details.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...a smiley face! My favorite! Doesn't it taste better because it looks better? I mean, there has to be some truth to the phrase "eat with your eyes."

    ReplyDelete